Recent Posts

Blog Archive



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free Web Hosting ASP For a Life Time

By Andrew Carmiel

Free web hosting asp can help you a lot to gain your first experience in learning asp language. However, during 3 years of my career as webmaster I rarely find a company that's offering asp web host for free.

I have found few ones. And I will share with you here where to get this asp free hosting, and what kind of things you should look before sign up with any asp free hosting service.

1. Why Do You Have A Right To Demand?

Some of you may think because this is free service you can't demand anything at all. Wrong! Even though this is free service they are getting money from your website. So by all means you have the right to demand high quality service from this free hosting.

2. The Trick to Increase Your Server Capacity

Most free web hosting asp services provide 500MB capacity. Depending on the type of your website, for complicated website application this capacity may be not enough. You can either pay for more advanced service or use the trick that I will explain below.

I signed up with this company at once time. They are good really: fast response, no downtime, multiple server locations. But I need more capacity for my website application around 25GB. This application is for forex trading website.

Later, I got an inspiration writing a review on one of my high traffic blog in exchange for the increased capacity in my free server capacity. And they did give increased capacity for me. So this is the trick that you may want to try.

3. What If You Sell Something?

If you sell something through your website, you may want to use free asp hosting company that allows hosting your own domain. Even though rare, you can find some through Google.

When you look at this free web hosting asp service don't forget to remember information in this article. This information will save you from a lot of disappointment from choosing wrong hosting service.


Are You Looking For The Best Free Hosting Package?

Get your free web hosting package, no ads, no string attached, comes with all built-in package features you will ever need, and the best thing it is free for the rest of your life and can host as many your own domains as you want. Sign up now at http://www.bestwebhost4free.com

1 comments:

Blogger said...

I would recommend that you pick the highest ranking Forex broker - eToro.

 

GooContents | Jump to TOP