Recent Posts

Blog Archive



Sunday, September 7, 2008

BlueHost Web Hosting Review

By Johnny Moon

My Experience

I've tried a lot of web hosting services. Some have been so dreadful either in their service or in their hidden costs that I had to drop them. Others have been decent although with some headaches along the way and only a couple have been exceedingly excellent. BlueHost web hosting is a service that I would describe as exceedingly excellent.

What I Look For

There's a few things I look for in a web hosting service. Here they are:

1. The ability to host unlimited domains with one account.

2. No hidden costs.

3. A free domain.

4. Quality tech support when needed.

5. A large amount of space (hard drive) and transfer (bandwidth.)

6. MySql, and other such tools.

7. Very little downtime/Dependable service.

8. Low price.

BlueHost web hosting gets a check mark for all 8 items.

Nightmares With Other Hosting Companies

I've hosted with other services that would spring hidden charges at me for all sorts of ridiculous things. I've had lots of technical problems with other web hosts with horrible technical support. I've had my websites go down repeatedly with other web hosts. I've never had any of these problems with BlueHost. That's not to say that BlueHost is the only good web host out there. But they are one of them. And considering their low cost (only $6.95/month) they are a great choice that I highly recommended.

I don't want to get into a name and blame game with some of the other webhosts I've had problems with. I just want to say that you are always taking a risk when you start up with a new web host that they may not be all that great. If I were you, I would be safe rather than sorry and would go with BlueHost.

CLICK HERE to find out how you can get started with BlueHost web hosting.

Web Hosting Reviews.

0 comments:

 

GooContents | Jump to TOP