Recent Posts

Blog Archive



Thursday, September 18, 2008

HostGator Review - Affordable and Reliable Web Hosting?

By James P. Davidson

So why is it so important to read a HostGator review before signing up? Actually, it's quite simple.

The world of web hosting can often be quite confusing and sometimes things aren't always as they seem. While on the surface, many webhosts make promises of quality, reliable hosting at cheap prices -- but whether or not they actually deliver on their promises is a whole different story. This is the very reason why you should read hosting reviews before making a decision to sign up.

So what are some important things that I considered when doing a review of Host Gator? The first thing was price. While quality was important to me, I really didn't want to spend a fortune on my webhosting account. HostGator.com came through great in this department, as their prices are extremely affordable and they offer a wide variety plans including shared hosting, reseller accounts, dedicated servers, and Windows hosting.

Another thing that I took into consideration was disk space. Host Gator plans offer an excellent amount of storage space and it was easy to find a plan that fit my needs while staying in my budget.

Last but not least, I evaluated the HostGator.com customer support system. HostGator offers support through a toll free telephone line, live online chat, email, and an Internet based support desk and ticketing system. On all accounts, the response times were outstanding and I was extremely happy with the level of service I received when I had a question or problem.

After completing my HostGator review, my findings are that they are one of the best affordable and reliable webhosts that I've come across. Two thumbs up.


0 comments:

 

GooContents | Jump to TOP